Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Richard and Meggie

When we were asked to take pictures of Richard and Meggie we were so excited. Richard is my (Christi) husband's old college roommate and friend as well as my friend. We have all had some good times together. It was very special for me to get to take him and his fiancee's pictures. They are such a great couple and really fun to photograph. We took the pictures at Richard's farm, which was a great setting! This is also where they are getting married in April. I felt like a true cowgirl.






The cow in the picture above was so funny, because he just stood right there and stared at us the whole time. It was kind of scary, because there was another huge bull standing on the other side of us, and I was not quite as trusting of him. Needless to say, I was prepared to run and jump on the old truck bed.





We even were graced with the presence of Ruger. I got to know Ruger when he was a puppy, and he was so cute. It was so great getting to see Richard and Meggie! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of this special time.

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness! I remember when Ruger was a puppy too! He's so cute - that snout!

    Whenever we get Oscar groomed you need to come take pics of him!

    - Bess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christi-
    These are great. I really love your style! LOVED the one with the show-stealing cow! You gals are doing so well..I am so proud and I will be spreading the word!!

    -Casey

    ReplyDelete